In this post, we’ll review a massively popular e-commerce and digital marketing agency called Stub Group. We’ll take a look at the services they offer, some of their key client results, and discuss what you can expect if you choose to work with them.
Oftentimes, e-commerce brands decide to outsource their marketing efforts. This can happen for a variety of reasons. Usually, it comes down to two factors.
On the one hand, they may become frustrated by not being able to sell their products as effectively as they would like. Alternatively, the opposite may occur: they are selling so fast that it becomes too much of a headache for them to manage their marketing endeavors on their own.
Are you in one of these two boats?
If so, don’t worry. This post will give you some guidance and illuminate the practices of one option (out of many) in the world of digital marketing agencies.
Who is Stub Group?
Stub Group is a digital advertising agency founded by Mark Stubblefield and Tim Horn. They have a team of over 25 employees who make up the agency. What I love about their story is that they are just two entrepreneurs who took the leap and made it big. Check out the about page on their site for more details.
Stub Group manages advertising for brands in a variety of industries, using the following platforms: Google, Facebook, Amazon, and BING.
They boast impressive statistics for an agency:
- Over 1,000 business clients to date
- More than 10,000 campaigns launched
- Over 1,000,000 customers acquired for their clients
- More than $350M in generated sales from Stub Group campaigns
Most notably, Stub Group is a Google Premier Partner. That means that Google ranks them in the Top 1% of all of their partners.
That’s quite an impressive feat!
Well, as you probably know, many others offer similar services. So, what’s special about Stub Group? What specifically do they do?
Keep reading to find out.
Review of Stub Group’s Services
In addition to generic digital advertising (which we’ll get into in detail in a moment), Stub Group also provides e-commerce services for Shopify merchants.
In fact, they offer all businesses a free, no-obligation consultation. They will evaluate your Shopify store and marketing plan and discuss whether you’re a good fit for taking advantage of their Shopify and marketing expertise.
Pretty cool, right?
Let’s talk a bit more about their bread and butter: digital advertising.
Stub Group’s Online Advertising Services
A lot of good can be said about the way that Stub Group structures their services. Here are some of the key elements of their online advertising management services:
- Dedicated Account Manager: this means you never have to wonder how your campaigns are doing. You get consistent email and phone based support from the same person.
- Detailed Campaign Progress Reports: this creates a fully transparent process that allows you to monitor the actual results of the campaigns that you’re paying for.
- You Retain Ownership of Everything: Super important – they use YOUR advertising accounts, meaning that if you decide to no longer work with them, you have all the data and history preserved for the future.
- No Extended Contract Required: So many agencies want a 6-month commitment. Not Stub Group!
Hopefully that’s a helpful overview of the process that Stub Group uses to manage online ads for e-commerce brands.
I should also note that they use a variety of advertising vehicles to make this all work, including:
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Video Ads
- App Ads
- Shopping Ads
Best of all, they don’t just create ad visuals and leave your website to fend for itself. No, Stub Group actually performs Conversion Rate Optimization services as well. They will even create your landing pages for you, if you need them to.
Should I Work With Stub Group?
In conclusion, if you have an established e-commerce brand, and are looking to scale, or if you’ve been trying to grow on your own for a while now but haven’t found success, then you may want to consider outsourcing your digital advertising.
And if you’re considering outsourcing, I think Stub Group is a truly viable option, especially given that they are a Google Premier Partner.
Hopefully this agency review was helpful and spurred you to action. Let us know in the comments!
Links to Learn More About Stub Group
- Check out their Shopify services
- Read a cool story about the founders